Handling of personal information
Each company of the Nippon Paint Holdings Group will comply with related laws and standards, including the Personal Information Protection Law, in accordance with the information management rules established by the Company, and will handle personal information appropriately.
Purpose of use of personal information
- Each company will acquire and use your personal information in the following cases.
- To sell, ship and provide products and services of each company
- To provide various support related to the products and services of each company
- For questionnaires and surveys on products and services of each company
- To respond to inquiries and requests regarding products and services of each companies
- For notification and information related to the products and services of each company
- To use as in-house materials for the development, improvement, etc. of products and services of each companies
Provision of personal information to a third party
Each company may provide the personal information to a third party in accordance with the above purpose of use. If you wish to suspend the provision to a third party, please contact the department in charge of holding and using personal information. In addition, in the following cases, we may disclose personal information without obtaining the prior consent of the person.
- When receiving a formal inquiry based on laws and regulations from the national government or local public bodies (police, courts, etc.)
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body and property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When the submission is requested by a national institution, a local public body, or a person entrusted by them, and there is a risk that obtaining the consent of the person will hinder the performance of these persons' affairs.
Contact information for requests and complaints regarding personal information
For disclosure, correction, deletion, suspension of use, suspension of provision to third parties, and complaints regarding personal information held by each Group company, please contact each department that holds personal information.
Enactment date April 1, 2005