- When was NPHD established?NPHD was founded as Komyosha on March 14, 1881, and has evolved as a pioneering company in the paint industry in Japan.
- When was NPHD listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange?The Company was listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange in May 1949 and designated to the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange in October 1961.
- What is NPHD’s capital?The capital of NPHD is 78,862 million yen.
- What is NPHD’s securities code?The securities code is 4612.
- When does NPHD’s fiscal year end?It ends on December 31. (The interim period ends on June 30.)
- When is the record date for dividend payments?The year-end dividend is paid to shareholders listed on the shareholder registry as of December 31.
The interim dividend is paid to shareholders listed on the shareholder registry as of June 30.
- When is the annual general meeting of shareholders held?It is held in March every year.
- What is the minimum trading unit of shares?It is 100 shares.
- Who is the stock transfer agent?It is Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation.
- What is a special account?A special account is an account set up by a company issuing shares (the Company) with an account management institution to preserve shareholders’ rights who had not made arrangements to use the book-entry transfer system before digitization of stock certificates. NPHD’s designated account management institution is Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation.
- Who should I contact about administrative procedures for shares?For inquiries and request to send documents necessary for change of address and name, designation of method for receiving dividends, and requests to buyback fractional shares less than the trading unit or purchase additional shares, and etc., please contact the securities company that you have an account with. Various procedures regarding shares registered in the special account will be handled by Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation Head Office and all branches in Japan.
Please contact the following regarding inquiries and request to send documents necessary for various procedures.
Osaka Corporate Business Division, Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation
3-6-3 Fushimi-machi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, 541-8502
Tel: 0120-094-777 (toll-free in Japan)
- Does NPHD offer a shareholder benefit program?We do not have a shareholder benefit plan.
Business Results and Financial Information
- When does NPHD announce its financial results?Please click the link below for the financial results announcement schedule.
- Where can I find the latest and past financial information of NPHD?Please click the link below to find the latest financial results and other financial information of the Company.
Reports and Presentations