- When was NPHD established?NPHD was founded as Komyosha on March 14, 1881, and has evolved as a pioneering company in the paint industry in Japan.
- When was NPHD listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange?The Company was listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange in May 1949 and designated to the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange in October 1961.
- What is NPHD’s capital?671,432 million yen
- What is NPHD’s securities code?4612
- When does NPHD’s fiscal year end?December 31 (the interim period ends on June 30).
- When is the record date for dividend payments?The year-end dividend is paid to shareholders listed on the shareholder registry as of December 31.
The interim dividend is paid to shareholders listed on the shareholder registry as of June 30.
- When is the annual general meeting of shareholders held?In March every year
- What is the minimum trading unit of shares?100 shares
- Who is the stock transfer agent?Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation
- What is a special account?A special account is an account set up by a company issuing shares with an account management institution to preserve the rights of shareholders’ who had not made arrangements to use the book-entry transfer system before digitization of stock certificates. NPHD’s designated account management institution is Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation.
- Who should I contact about administrative procedures for shares?Please contact the securities company that you have an account with for inquiries, requests for documents necessary for change of address and name, designation of method for receiving dividends, and requests to buy back fractional shares less than the trading unit or purchase additional shares, etc. Various procedures regarding shares registered in the special account will be handled by Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation Head Office and all branches in Japan.
The contact point for inquiries and requests to send documents necessary for various procedures is:
Osaka Corporate Business Division, Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation
3-6-3 Fushimi-machi, Chuo-ku, Osaka 541-8502
Tel: 0120-094-777 (toll-free in Japan)
- Does NPHD offer a shareholder benefit program?We do not have a shareholder benefit plan.
Business Results and Financial Information
- When does NPHD announce its financial results?Please click the link below for the financial results announcement schedule.
- Where can I find the latest and past financial information on NPHD?Please click the link below to access the latest financial results and other financial information on the Company.
Reports and Presentations